A range of resources developed to help you and your team pursue new skills or opportunities.
Connecting with Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) domestic audiences
Victoria is rich with multicultural stories and people. Adapting your visitor experience to make culturally and linguistically diverse visitors feel welcome is an important step in creating lasting appeal within these markets.
City of Ballarat in partnership with Ballarat Regional Tourism has commissioned a series of videos as a guide to help your business better connect and cater to the Indian and Chinese CALD communities living domestically.
Tools for accommodation pricing and distribution
For accommodation providers, pricing can be a bit of a puzzle. Successful revenue management and pricing strategies are key to ensuing a property is positioned for success. Ballarat Regional Tourism has engaged RevenYou, accommodation sector experts, to deliver a series of videos and tools for local small to medium accommodation businesses to help operators drive revenue, inform pricing and maximise distribution.
In this section
- Product Development Programs
- Join the conversation
- Your Australian Tourism Data Warehouse Listing
- Grants and support for Visitor Economy businesses
- Industry development opportunities
- Useful memberships and networks
- Latest reports and research
- Plans and strategies for the Visitor Economy
- Ballarat events calendar
- Marketing Ballarat
- Ballarat Visitor Information Centre
- Other useful resources and support