The Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) is Australia’s national platform for digital tourism marketing in Australia, providing content for tourism operators and distributors.
To list on our Visit Ballarat website you need to have a current ATDW listing. This also feeds into Visit Victoria, who will only provide public relations opportunities to businesses that are listed on ATDW.
There are two main types of listings:
Have an event that you want to promote to visitors?
You are able to create a free ATDW listing for events.
How to register your event
Get your business listed in the Visit Ballarat and Visit Victoria websites.
Get your ATDW coupon code now
These listings are valid for 12 months and feed into both the Visit Ballarat and Visit Victoria websites, reaching their extensive audiences.
At the moment listings are free of charge, however you will be required to enter a coupon code from the Visitor Economy unit at City of Ballarat.
To start creating your listing simply:
- Go to https://oauth.atdw-online.com.au/login and select Register Now.
- You will then be required to select an Account Type: Click on the Tourism Operator option and continue.
- Enter in your business details, contact information, and description of your property along with some high quality images (5-6 is ideal) and any other information that you wish to include.
Below is some further information and ways in which you can optimise your listing.
In this section
- Join the conversation
- Your Australian Tourism Data Warehouse Listing
- Grants and support for Visitor Economy businesses
- Industry development programs and events
- Useful memberships and networks
- Latest reports and research
- Plans and strategies for the Visitor Economy
- Get involved in city wide marketing and events!
- Ballarat Visitor Information Centre
- Other useful resources and support